Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Before" Photos

As part of the P90X program, I'm supposed to take "Before" photos of my jiggly body to motivate me into really committing to the plan. According to the guidebook, "[t]he P90X train is about to leave the station, and [your] body is going to leave some baggage behind," so I need to take snapshots of the junk in my trunk before it disappears.

Let's hope P90X delivers on the promise of losing my baggage, because otherwise, this is going to end up being one hell of an embarassing post. This is probably shocking news for you, but I'm not in the habit of going shirtless in public.

I don't think you're ready for this jelly, but in the spirit of employing humiliation as a self-improvement tool, behold my "Before" photos.


(Click on the image above for full resolution)

I'm regretting this already.

[UPDATE: My Day 30 photos are here, my Day 60 photos are here, and my Day 90 photos are here.]